- To ensure we follow the government guidelines in place and to keep our brides as well as ourselves safe, we ask that you bring only 2 guests along with you to your appointment that must be from the same household or same bubble as the bride. We encourage you to use FaceTime or video calls to other family members and friends who could not attend your appointment.
- Face masks will need to be worn throughout your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon arrival and as you leave our boutique.
- Should you find your dream dress, we want you to have the absolute best bridal experience possible so we will still be offering a complimentary glass of champagne but in disposable cups to eliminate any germs spreading.
- Please arrive at your appointment at the stated time.
- Between each appointment, the boutique will be deep cleaned and sanitised.
- Please contact us to reschedule your appointment if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- During normal store hours, we are only allowing 2 customers in the boutique at a time. Please wear a face mask whilst you are in store, we have disposable masks and gloves available. Please refrain from touching products unless you intend to buy or use the disposable gloves provided.
If you are unsure about anything, please contact us or or live chat with us now.